Thursday, April 07, 2005

Exams!!!!

This blogger has to take a month long , circumstances-imposed ,sabbatical.
Unfortunately , in this world of unpleasant, unfair, painful, and trying things that plague our existence , there is an added burden of having to spend periodic intervals in the first 21 years or so , of one's life , studying for and writing exams.

And since this blogger will be writing her last and final set of that offensive and burdensome (if that's not a word , I move to have it inducted in the dictionary.) exercise in order to receive an inane piece of paper that says nothing about her actual knowledge , mastery and skill level, a.k.a the university degree , she has decided that she will conquer her powerful urge to be lazy and indifferent and actually actually study hard for it. (Or somewhat...as the case maybe)

To everyone else , also engaged in similar pursuits of making as much good at the last minute can afford , I wish you the best of luck...If you are anything like this blogger , you will need all of it!!!

See you later , alligators!!!!

P.S: I have forced myself to write this post for two reasons. One, there are less chances of me lamenting over the fact that I have'nt written anything nice in a long time. Two, I stop myself from writing mediocre crap (because I'm too occupied to write something decent) and reassure myself that when I am more free, the writing will get better 'cos I will have time to think !!!

9 comments:

San said...

Best of luck :D

AC said...

Ah... looking forward to my last exams as well... May 2nd, and bye-bye Anna U!

All the best!

(If I was a sculptor, I would say All The Bust... but I'm not... sigh)

Ganesh APP said...

Last exams, huh? Enjoy. We in the first years have only one policy-

"exams hu cares, its over and its time for celebrations"

and am sure, when im int he forth year, even I will come up with some post like that...that's if I continue blogging till then.

Anonymous said...

Ah, the last of the lot.
Best of luck, crocodile.

Prashanth said...

its nice to write hate posts bout our univ...in a way i feel releived,when u feel the same and peoplee write a post to second it...

Anonymous said...

Still waiting for a new post...

When wilt it arrive on the scene? :-(

- Siddhu (not able to log in for some reason)

Anonymous said...

>>Siddhu:

Something wrong with my comments..Aaargghhh...me not able to sign in either...Bah

Anyway ,Last exam this week...yippeee...

So next post comes out as soon as that is done...

Mercury

Anonymous said...

Just checking my comments

Mercury said...

Damn , there is still something wrong with this...and i have no clue how to correct it.. looks like if you sign in before hand , it works