Friday, April 11, 2008

Today's the day that validated the last three months. It's the day that I live for.

I felt myself again - like I'd awoken from a deep sleep completely refreshed.

My mind was working. My curiosity in full attendance. My thoughts racing. Alive.

I felt so gloriously alone, I wanted to scream it from my 17th floor balcony.

A deep, moving 'fuck everybody else' resonated with every fibre in my body.

I felt like Howard Roarke and Larry Darrell in one rather cocky female package.

I felt strong and completely in control.

I felt like I didn't need ANYONE.

That the silence didn't deafen me.

I felt adrenaline and serotonin racing each other in my brain.

I felt unafraid, that I could take anything that life could throw at me and as I type it now a flicker of fear passes through me, that ' what if', should I be tested and fail miserably... but it's tomorrow already. And yesterday still holds.

No comments: