Monday, March 27, 2006

Identity?

And then, she chose to emerge from the shadows of an alias and a long absence...

Ok, so it's been a while since i've written..And, as is evident, I'm rusty. Bear with me.This is a work in progress.

Six months ago, I was pretty sure that I was done with blogging. It seemed to have run it's course. But I'm back because I miss writing. I miss the community. I've played with this idea for quite a while now ( the idea being, getting rid of the psuedonym and getting back to blogging.) And have finally realised I have no need to hide behind anonymity anymore.. So, say goodbye to Mercury..

And hello to Sneha!

Hopefully, this change will be accompanied with a renewed zest for writing...

8 comments:

Jah said...

:)

Anonymous said...

yaaay!

San said...

woohoo, welcome back "Sneha"...

Anonymous said...

But I thought your name was Snehoo!!

:))

Mercury said...

Gee! Thanks a lot "Anonymous"!!!!

And no, as you know, oh-so-well, the name is Sneha!

(If anyone else starts calling me that mister, you're in for it!!)

Anonymous said...

Snewho? :)

Unknown said...

snehoo......CC.......or as some people would call.........hmm.....dont think u'd like that pseudonym public:D.....welcome back

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work get imitrex