Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Public Notice.

Hear Ye , Hear Ye, (accompanied by sounds of drum beating) this is to announce that I am hereby founding a fan club , whose object of adoration (OOA) is one Mr saccho .(I think that's his name..lol)
The reason for this grave decision is due to conclusions drawn following the events that occurred on the evening of 25th January 2005 , at IITM’s Saarang and which shall be enumerated in further detail below.

1)The OOA is EXTREMELY CUTE (A highly technical term that describes and perhaps quantifies the degree of appeal, that his general manner, has with the ladies. )

2)The OOA is obviously smart (Well if it turns out he’s not...cuteness compensates)

3)Although competing with stalwarts in the field of JAM (such as the likes of Mr. KG or was it KJ??) , he managed to hold his own at Saarang’s JAM ,placing a very decent second, in a viciously competitive test of one’s elocution skills , a test that has caused many greats to have fallen by the way side.

4)The ability of the OOA , to jump vigourously up and down in his seat and stamp hard on the floor over a sustained period (more than 3 and half hours)at periodic intervals, reveals that he possesses the physical stamina and fitness to endure long hours of autograph signing for screaming fans and a little more…(lol..) and is therefore worthy of being an OOA. (Also reminds one of an adorable jack-in-the-box.)

5)And lastly , his not far from pleasing appearance and very cute smile , makes it seem quite reasonable to want to start a fan club for him.

I would like to bring it to the public’s notice , that as far as I am aware , there is no such pre-existing private or public enterprise. Therefore , pending the OOA’s approval and aquiesence, all licensing and merchandise in the name of the aforementioned will be copyrighted and belong to trust that manages the fan club. (So far, that’s me.) Ofcourse , with proper royalties afforded to the OOA.

Since, the financial aspects of such a club are obviously expected to be colossal (considering the enormous popularity of the OOA) , the affairs of the club will be managed systematically with procedure that is ISO 9001 approved.

Regarding membership,anyone who is interested in joining the club is welcome.It is a presumption that this enterprise will appeal solely to the female of our species. If it so happens , however, that there are men or other species ,who are interested , it might be good idea to be well aware of the fact that the OOA is straight and prefers humans*. And If it is acceptable that it might not further your chances with him despite being part of the club , you are more than welcome to join.

Subscriptions to the club begin as soon as OOA’s approval is sought. (Ladies and etc. ,you have got to be patient.)

Regarding membership fee and a full list of club related activities please contact Mercury at

http://agirwithkaleidoscopeeyes.blogspot.com

*This information is pending an affirmation and this enterprise accepts no responsibility for it’s accuracy. If it so happens that the OOA is not, then the club, in all it’s entirety will continue to function and no refunds will be given.

Disclaimer : The author intends no offence to Mr saccho , Mr KG (or KJ as the case may be) , to IITM or to Saarang.

The author also sincerely hopes no one will be fool enough to indicate to the OOA of the existence of such a post. And if it so happens that he sees it , Well, Saccho , what can I say …You are damn Cute, Don't feel bad about it.(..lol. )And I’m so glad I can afford to be anonymous.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaar ma idhu saccho?
Hope ur having fun pulling the leg of some poor bacha. :))

Mercury said...

Anon>> No, he's not some baccha i'm trying to rag...lol..

Spring>>> I don't care , so long as you don't go tell the whole world who I am . I like whatever semblance of anonymity I have. Thank you very much.

Antimatter said...

Anonymous? No one anon anymore. :-) Take care big bro is watching!

Unknown said...

So should we pity the poor guy....cause merc is after him????? Anyways my condolences to the poor soul who has now been marked by merc. May his soul survive.....(prays loudly...does it work??)

Unknown said...

btw do drop in and read some entries put up.

Mercury said...

Antimatter>> long time no hear..well atleast relatively..lol...and about big brother/my anonymity , well I could'nt give two hoots actually...

Spring>> Don;t crap so much...Pah..lol

Swapnil>>Firstly ,I ain't after any guy. I just thought saccho was cute. Where I come from , that's a perfectly acceptable thing to think.

Secondlly, Even if I was after someone...It won't be a bad thing at all for him ...Now , Now, don't be all jealous..lol

San said...

Hey [name withheld],

I dont know which part of my statement "No I havent left a comment on your blog" made it sound the contrary but anyways this sort of takes care of that.

Anonymous blogging does have its ups but then are you that anonymous really :P?

Later then,
Helmet

Mercury said...

oops...guess I heard it all wrong then...sorry.But I distinctly got the impression that you said you had..

My apologies for forcing your hand (to comment) . Anyway, thanks for withholding my name...lol..greatly appreciate it... though some dolts among my friends have slipped up before.. Anyway It does'nt matter much I guess.

The idea of anonymity was important to me simply so I could feel absolutely free to write about anything I wanted without having to bother about who I was offending and in the off chance that I did offend someone, I would'nt have to deal with it directly.
Btw, was told it was your b'day...so happy b'day helmet.