Friday, December 01, 2006

Ruminations...


If I leave here tomorrow
Would you still remember me?
For I must be travelling on now,
cause theres too many places Ive got to see.
But, if I stayed here with you, girl,
Things just couldnt be the same.
cause Im as free as a bird now,
And this bird you can not change.
Lord knows, I cant change.

Bye, bye, its been a sweet love.
Though this feeling I cant change.
But please dont take it badly,
cause lord knows Im to blame.
But, if I stayed here with you girl,
Things just couldnt be the same.
Cause Im as free as a bird now,
And this bird youll never change.
And this bird you can not change.
Lord knows, I cant change.
Lord help me, I cant change.

4 comments:

Madhuri Krishna said...

You have no idea how nice it felt to see your louwely comment . Trust me , I was ecstatic ( my euphoria is short lived ! )
Awesome poem by the way ( for a minute there i was missing the whole point of the comment ! )

Mercury said...

I wish it were mine.. It's a song I have regularly tripped on -- Freebird it's called!

But that day I really felt it! It was my state of mind!

bookworm said...

I knew Daphne Richardson in 1971, when I was living in London. If you reply to this post, I will give you more info about her

Anonymous said...

nice Lynyrd Skynyrd song!