Tuesday, October 26, 2004

In A While Crocodile...

For all my adoring fans... who await my every word...(and if u're thinking.."oh yeah, who?"...well..i assure u...i have a couple...but then ,they like their anonymity...otherwise i would have u know..lol)

i'm gonna have to take a self imposed sabbatical. (unfortunately!) i was just getting the hang of this. damn! well what can i say...i have to turn my focus to a pointless exercise that is supposed to define our degree of education...EXAMS!!

hah! well....however pointless...i don't have a choice ..and being the procrastinator that i am..my tail is on fire.. so i must refrain completely from any and all forms of entertainment!! until this stupid thing is over...

Oh well...no use in complaining...what must be, must be!! (profound as hell...i know!! where do i come up with these gems , u ask...lol...not an acquired skill , i hate to inform u! ha ha ha!)

Well, i'll see u guys in a week and a half...(am tempted to say "I'LL BE BACK " in an arnoldesque voice...but that's so stale...and so will satisfy myself with a simple...i'll be back...in my own voice...lol)

So, hang in there...my wonderful sense of humour shall make it's return..lol...oh and wish me luck..i need all that i can get!! lol...till later then ..Mon Amies

Au Revoir... (and unlike u vishnu...i actually know french!!!)

p.s: i just read this really nice blog entry...it's anit-bush... cliche u think! but this one is hilarious ...well atleast i think it's well written and very succint (i think that's the right word..lol) anyway...u should check it out.. (click here)

No comments: